Please note that TNR Doors supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. TNR Doors is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you are contacted to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise the HR representative of any accommodations needed with respect to any materials or processes used to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. While we thank all applicants, we will only respond to those we wish to interview.
Regional Sales Associate (RSA), Ontario
We are looking for a Regional Sales Associate, Ontario to join our growing team. Your territory will cover the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and your main responsibilities will be to promote and sell TNR products within the assigned territory. You will maintain strong relations with existing dealer partners while actively pursuing new target accounts. You will collaborate with other Regional Sales Managers, the Sales & Business Development Manager and the President to contribute area specific industry information and recommendations for strategic planning.
About You …
- Minimum high school diploma with other business training
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or relevant field would be an asset
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience in building products or construction OR experience in the door industry (particularly in high performance doors) with 1 to 3 years of sales experience
- Strong business sense and the ability to make and adhere to decisions
- Able to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization and with customers – verbal and written
- Collaborative attitude to work well with others as well as customers
- Proficient at Microsoft Office
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Solid mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Coachable and capable of learning
- Resilient with a strong drive to succeed
- Clean driving record and willingness to travel (up to 75% of the time)
In this role, you will …
- Sell TNR product through our dealer base or direct to end users if required.
- Prepare monthly and yearly sales reports to track progress to plan.
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identifying new opportunities.
- Identify and target segment specific end-users, architects and design build contractors to promote TNR product and work with established dealers to offer a turnkey solution.
- Review and respond to RFPs and RFQs.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships through consultative sales approach - partnering with dealers and providing solutions to the end user.
- Handle inbound sales calls from quote preparation, answering standard product questions and executing the complete quote to order process.
- Conduct outbound sales calls to generate new business leads and set up dual sales calls opportunities with the RSM.
- Work with RSM and within TNR guidelines to resolve customer issues as they arise.
- Recommend potential new product lines by identifying emerging market opportunities.
- Stay current with new product launches and/or product improvements to communicate to existing and potential customers.
- Report on competitors’ new product lines, product improvements or changes in strategy as information becomes available.
- Continually improve job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks.
- Promote company, TNR core values and reaffirm corporate image though ad hoc events and incorporate image into all sales efforts.
- Foster internal relationships with marketing, sales support, engineering, parts, and field services to support and meet the needs of the customer.
- Attend customer meetings, seminars, trade shows, and conferences as appropriate and/or required.
- Work within an established travel budget while maintaining necessary call levels.
Other Details …
Salary – to commensurate with experience
Benefits – active after probationary period
Other perks – available as requirements are met
How To Apply …
If this role piques your curiosity and if you believe you have the necessary skills, then we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team but advise that only those deemed suitable will be contacted. TNR Industrial Doors is committed to accommodating candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Manager, Finance / IT
Manager, Finance / IT
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager who can ensure the overall integrity of all financial matters and reporting. In this role, you will be tasked with the creation of financial statements, reports and supporting schedules. You will also be responsible for the management of the network hardware and software.
Who We Are:
At TNR Doors, we take great pride in providing our customers with industrial and commercial rubber roll-up doors to meet each of their specific needs. We have a proven track record of success and we look forward to our continued growth. We recognize that our employees are integral to our success and we strive to continually foster teamwork while ensuring that we provide our employees with a progressive workplace and supportive people relations.
In August 2017, TNR Doors joined one of the world’s leading door manufacturers, the Hörmann Group of companies. Hörmann is family-owned and has become synonymous to brand quality and products covering a wide range of doors in residential, commercial and industrial applications. Constant innovation, quality assurance and close proximity to customers are the keys to the company’s permanent growth and lasting success. Operated by the third and fourth generation, Hörmann currently serves customers globally with a multitude of quality products.
The Responsibilities include:
- Creation of financial and accounting reports, ensures government remittances are done in a timely manner and performs annual reconciliations;
- Monitors payment of accounts payable, accounts receivables receipts and investigation of accounts enquiries;
- Maintains and updates the general ledger and manages the accounting system to ensure accurate financial records;
- Significant participant in TNR’s strategic planning and continuous improvement team activities;
- Assists the Financial Coordinator in entry of accounts payable and accounts receivable data;
- Acts as back-up for payroll distribution;
- Develops and improves finance department processes;
- Oversees network system hardware and software to ensure employees have access to appropriate software and data. Ensures daily backups are performed and maintained; and
- Provides overall site responsibility for issues that need to be escalated to the President.
- Great leadership skills with ability to influence, mobilize and gain personal commitment and achieve results
- Supervisory skills with ability to manage performance and train and develop employees
- Excellent computer and communication skills, knowledge of network operations and support
- Knowledge of SAP and ERP an asset
- Bilingualism (English/German) would be an asset
- CPA designation or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years general accounting experience in a manufacturing environment using ERP systems
- Minimum 5 years of Senior Management experience
How To Apply:
If this role piques your curiosity and if you believe you have the necessary skills, then we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to .
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team but advise that only those deemed suitable will be contacted. TNR Doors is committed to accommodating candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation.
We are a growing company and always on the lookout for dynamic people to join our team. If there isn’t a current opening that captures your interest but you want to join the TNR team, please send us your resume and tell us the job title that interests you. Your resume will be kept for 6 months and if an opportunity becomes available that matches your skillset, we may contact you. If there are no current opportunities, we will still accept General Applications.
If you are submitting a general application, you will be contacted at the time an appropriate opportunity becomes available. Please note that while we thank all applicants, we will only respond to those we wish to interview.