Please note that TNR Doors supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. TNR Doors is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you are contacted to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise the HR representative of any accommodations needed with respect to any materials or processes used to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. While we thank all applicants, we will only respond to those we wish to interview.
Manager, Finance / IT
Manager, Finance / IT
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager who can ensure the overall integrity of all financial matters and reporting. In this role, you will be tasked with the creation of financial statements, reports and supporting schedules. You will also be responsible for the management of the network hardware and software.
Who We Are:
At TNR Doors, we take great pride in providing our customers with industrial and commercial rubber roll-up doors to meet each of their specific needs. We have a proven track record of success and we look forward to our continued growth. We recognize that our employees are integral to our success and we strive to continually foster teamwork while ensuring that we provide our employees with a progressive workplace and supportive people relations.
In August 2017, TNR Doors joined one of the world’s leading door manufacturers, the Hörmann Group of companies. Hörmann is family-owned and has become synonymous to brand quality and products covering a wide range of doors in residential, commercial and industrial applications. Constant innovation, quality assurance and close proximity to customers are the keys to the company’s permanent growth and lasting success. Operated by the third and fourth generation, Hörmann currently serves customers globally with a multitude of quality products.
The Responsibilities include:
- Creation of financial and accounting reports, ensures government remittances are done in a timely manner and performs annual reconciliations;
- Monitors payment of accounts payable, accounts receivables receipts and investigation of accounts enquiries;
- Maintains and updates the general ledger and manages the accounting system to ensure accurate financial records;
- Significant participant in TNR’s strategic planning and continuous improvement team activities;
- Assists the Financial Coordinator in entry of accounts payable and accounts receivable data;
- Acts as back-up for payroll distribution;
- Develops and improves finance department processes;
- Oversees network system hardware and software to ensure employees have access to appropriate software and data. Ensures daily backups are performed and maintained; and
- Provides overall site responsibility for issues that need to be escalated to the President.
- Great leadership skills with ability to influence, mobilize and gain personal commitment and achieve results
- Supervisory skills with ability to manage performance and train and develop employees
- Excellent computer and communication skills, knowledge of network operations and support
- Knowledge of SAP and ERP an asset
- Bilingualism (English/German) would be an asset
- CPA designation or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years general accounting experience in a manufacturing environment using ERP systems
- Minimum 5 years of Senior Management experience
How To Apply:
If this role piques your curiosity and if you believe you have the necessary skills, then we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to .
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team but advise that only those deemed suitable will be contacted. TNR Doors is committed to accommodating candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation.
We are a growing company and always on the lookout for dynamic people to join our team. If there isn’t a current opening that captures your interest but you want to join the TNR team, please send us your resume and tell us the job title that interests you. Your resume will be kept for 6 months and if an opportunity becomes available that matches your skillset, we may contact you. If there are no current opportunities, we will still accept General Applications.
If you are submitting a general application, you will be contacted at the time an appropriate opportunity becomes available. Please note that while we thank all applicants, we will only respond to those we wish to interview.