Please note that TNR Doors supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. TNR Doors is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you are contacted to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise the HR representative of any accommodations needed with respect to any materials or processes used to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. While we thank all applicants, we will only respond to those we wish to interview.
We are currently seeking to fill a Sales Support role responsible for supporting Dealers with aftermarket parts inquiries & sales including processing and scheduling of Part sales orders. The successful candidate will contribute to the overall positive customer experience.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtains proper required information from Dealer in order to provide an accurate quote.
- Coordinates with other departments or suppliers as required on pricing and/or lead times for non-standard requests.
- Ensures timely customer (internal and external) responses to incoming inquiries and supply requirements.
- Ensures customer has proper credit rating and is a valid dealer prior to quote and/or order completion.
- Processes parts orders from existing parts quotes or dealer Purchase Order, ensuring that all required information has been provided and is accurate.
- Schedules parts orders and records and maintains order information on Heijunka Board.
- Follows up with purchasing on all purchased parts, ensuring delivery will meet scheduled shipping dates and maintains communication with the Dealer should there be any changes.
- Follows up with shipping to ensure parts orders have shipped as scheduled.
- Issues non-warranty RGA paperwork as required.
- Follows established procedures and controls to ensure proper quality of work per ISO requirements.
- Is an active participant in Continuous Improvement programs and offers constructive input whenever they see opportunities for process improvement.
- Participates in training programs.
- Complies with all health and safety rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Experience
- Possess a high school diploma
- Minimum one year experience in sales or customer service environment
- Minimum one year experience in manufacturing/installation or service industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with MS Office Programs (IE. Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Able to multitask & meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Able to resolve problems & communicate effectively to customers
- Well organized, proactive and positive approach in the work place
Hours of work – 37.5 hours per week
Salary – to commensurate with experience
Benefits – active after probationary period
Other perks – available as requirements are met
How to Apply
If this role piques your curiosity and if you have the necessary skills, then we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to .
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but advise that only those deemed suitable will be contacted. TNR Industrial Doors is committed to accommodating candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with candidates requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We are a growing company and always on the lookout for dynamic people to join our team. If there isn’t a current opening that captures your interest but you want to join the TNR team, please send us your resume and tell us the job title that interests you. Your resume will be kept for 6 months and if an opportunity becomes available that matches your skillset, we may contact you. If there are no current opportunities, we will still accept General Applications.
If you are submitting a general application, you will be contacted at the time an appropriate opportunity becomes available. Please note that while we thank all applicants, we will only respond to those we wish to interview.