Model STEEL-RANGER 9000
RIGID ROLLING STEEL INSULATED DOORS
The Steel Ranger™ 9000 L and LH are a class above traditional rolling steel doors. With direct-drive, springless operation, extremely strong panel and fast operating speeds, this revolutionary high performance rolling steel door is the model to choose as an alternative to traditional rolling steel doors in high cycle applications. Our springless design has few moving parts, which translates into low-maintenance operation. The Steel Ranger’s compact footprint fits into even the most confined locations. The low headroom track design is available when applications have limited mounting space above the door opening.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Model SR9000L: Up to 16'0" w x 14'0" h or 21'0" w x 10'8" h.
- Model SR9000LH: Up to 21'0" w x 9'0" h.
- 11/16" thick x 4.3" high Decotherm® 29 ga. steel slats with polyurethane core covered with triple layered skin.
- Vision slats / windows are optional. Each rectangular window is 5.9" wide x 2.16" high, double pane, polycarbonate. Two window positioning options are available: compact, where the windows are clustered together in the center of the slat, or full-width, where the windows are spaced out across the width of the slat.
- Up to 45" per second opening speed.
- 20" per second closing speed.
- Vertical guide tracks are aluminum 4" w x 3" proj.
- Compact, self-monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in catch system and is maintenance free.
- Smart Start™ NXT NEMA 4X UL, 3-phase. (1-phase available)
- 8’0" high light grid integral with the guide tracks. Emergency opening via hand chain hoist.