High Speed Exterior Door
Examples of Applications
Light manufacturing, food processing, automotive, transit & postal depots, and airports. Also a cost effective alternative for interior doors that are larger than 16’ x 16’.
- TNR delivers a hybrid door system that combines the cost and speed benefits of fabric doors with the rugged durability of the traditional TNR door.
- 3/32″ SBR black rubber, polyester core weave.
- Simple endplate & mounting angle design, sleek profile with easy installation, reduced clearances & minimal maintenance.
- Self-supporting steel frame.
- No hinges, cables, pulleys, or tension springs.
- Withstands an impact and is easily reset.
- Knock away bottom bar with rubber loop and wireless reversing edge.
- Guide mounted thru-beam photoelectric sensor.
- Warranty – Five years on curtain and NEWGEN Guide and Curtain Lok – Five years or 1,000,000 cycles on drive/operator – Two years on all other components.
- Options – Hoods, traveling windbar, Blue, Tan, Grey, Orange and Red 88 oz vinyl fabric.